Continuous Improvement (CI) Conference 2023
Thursday, 06 July 2023, 9am to 12.45pm
Mathematical Institute, Andrew Wiles Building, Radcliffe Observatory Quarter, OX2 6GG
Learn, Discover, Inspire: using CI to reduce every day frustrations
After our very successful first conference last year, we are delighted to be running our second event on Thursday 6 July at the Mathematical Institute. It will give you an opportunity to hear inspiring stories about how colleagues are using continuous improvement (CI) approaches to affect positive change in their local area and learn about tools that you can use to help you in your role.
There will be a mixture of talks, activities and a showcase, where you can speak to colleagues from across the University about how they are using CI, and discover how small steps can lead to big changes. If you’re not already doing so, we hope you’ll leave the conference inspired to use CI in your work.
- 9-9.30am - Arrival and refreshments
- 9.30-10.20am - Welcome from Anne Harkness, Focus Director, and keynote speech from Peter McCulloch, Professor of Surgical Science and Practice, Nuffield Department of Surgical Sciences and Fellow of Trinity College
- 10.20-11am – Two CI Stories from across the University about making improvements
- 11-11.20am - Refreshments
- 11.20am-12.45pm – CI Showcase: a mix of stands plus rolling talks, activities and opportunities for networking and knowledge exchange
Find out more and book your place (Oxford SSO required to access this page)