Combined Medical-Surgical Grand Rounds
Mr Richard Guy, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Thursday, 07 December 2017, 1pm to 2pm
Lecture Theatre 1, Academic Centre, John Radcliffe Hospital
"Kili or cure? High altitude hazards"
Mr Guy will be joined by Dr Tim Betts, Consultant Cardiologist, and Dr David Holdsworth, Cardiology SpR.
Mr Richard Guy is Consultant Surgeon at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- qualified MBChB, University of Birmingham, 1987
- FRCS 1993, FRCS (Gen) 2000
- MD 1999 (An Experimental Study of Primary Blast Injury in the Rat)
- Royal Navy Medical Officer 1984-2004 (active service in Balkans, Afghanistan, Iraq)
- surgical training in the Royal Navy & Higher Surgical Training in Basingstoke, Oxford, St. Mark's & Singapore
- appointed Consultant Surgeon, Peterborough, 2001
- appointed Consultant Surgeon, Oxford, 2009
- clinical interests: colorectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, abdominal sepsis, intestinal failure, screening colonoscopy
All members of the University and NHS clinical staff are welcome.