UCB Speaker Seminar ‘Antibody-enabled small molecule drug discovery’
Dr Alastair Lawson, Senior Fellow, UCB
Wednesday, 29 May 2019, 12pm to 1pm
BioEscalator, The Innovation Building, Old Road Campus, Roosevelt Drive, Headington, OX3 7FZ
The seminar will be hosted by Paul Bowness - Professor of Experimental Rheumatology at NDORMS.
Alastair's seminar will cover:
- Targeting protein-protein interactions with antibodies and small molecules
- Conformational definition of target proteins with function-modifying antibodies
- Allosteric modulation of target dynamics
- Fragment library design and screening against defined conformations
- Properties of small molecules
Networking lunch will be provided after the seminar - please join us.