Executive Assistant to Professor Peter Friend
As Professor Friend's Executive Assistant I am responsible for the day to day running of his office. My main duties include:
- Arranging diary commitments to ensure that all Professor Friend's clinical duties, appointments, meetings, conferences and travel are scheduled.
- Arranging internal and external meetings and ensuring Professor Friend has all the relevant paperwork in good time.
- Making travel arrangements and completing registrations for national and international conferences.
- Handling enquiries on behalf of Professor Friend by phone, email or letter.
- Production of documents, reports and presentations.
- Expenses and account management.
- Ensuring all visiting doctors to the Oxford Transplant Centre complete the required administration in good time for their placement with us.
- Keep a broad overview of the finances for research projects and ensure payments into Professor Friend's research funds are dealt with in a timely manner.