13th Medical Sciences Division DPhil Day
Keynote lecture by Dr Kathy Niakan, who is the first person to be approved to edit genes in human embryos.
Wednesday, 13 July 2016
The Medical Sciences DPhil Day is an annual symposium at the John Radcliffe Hospital where students from the division are able to present their work and meet peers from all the Medical Sciences departments.
Registration and abstract submission are now open: https://sites.google.com/site/dphilday16/
Abstract submission deadline: 6 June
Registration deadline: 24 June
- Keynote Lecture by Dr Kathy Niakan
- Journal Editor Panel with Senior Editors from Science, The Lancet, The BMJ, and Nature
- Excellent talks and posters from students of the Medical Sciences Division
- Exhibitions from sponsors and careers service
- Wine and nibbles reception & networking with the University of Oxford DPhil students
The DPhil Day is free to attend and open to all students and staff of the University.
For more information and to register: https://sites.google.com/site/dphilday16/