BioS Online Final Event
Thursday, 10 December 2020, 4pm to 7.30pm
Digital Skills on Computational Biology for Health Professionals
- Web-based - free of charge - funded by the European Union
- Dr Dimitrios Doultsinos from NDS will present 'Bioinformatics in Oncology: making sense of a complex landscape'.
Healthcare is undergoing profound changes, driven by Bioscience and technological advancements, demographic shifts, and changing lifestyles throughout Europe, thus requiring health care professionals to expand their skills’ palette.
In response to these challenges, the BioS Project aims at advancing the digital skills of health professionals through the design, development and delivery of new modular vocational curricula on Computational Biology.
BioS stands for “Digital Skills on Computational Biology for Health Professionals” and is co-funded by the European Commission.
Join us in our Online Final Event with highly topical expert talks on:
- Opportunities for bioinformatics-based approaches in the diagnostics
- Bioinformatics helping to combat COVID19
- Bioinformatics in cancer patient treatment
- BioS Project, Results and Policy Recommendations
To attend the Final Event, please register under: https://forms.gle/KcWhPhCg6n1kewqr7
Thereafter, you receive an email with the link to the Online Event.
Should you have any further questions, please contact the BIOS consortium, by emailing Laura Dorn at: email@example.com
More information about the BIOS project: www.bios-project.eu