Monday, 30 October 2017, 1pm to 6pm
Richard Doll Building on the Old Road Campus, Oxford
Would you like to learn more about the exciting interface between immunology and neuroscience? Join the Immunology Network on Monday 30 October for an afternoon of talks from across the University.
This half-day Neuroinflammation Meeting aims to bring together researchers from across the University who have an interest in the link between the immune response and neuroscience. With talks from groups engaged in research in this exciting, fast-paced field, and plenty of opportunity for networking, we hope to stimulate further collaborations and accelerate our understanding.
- Daniel Anthony (Department of Pharmacology)
- David Greaves (Dunn School of Pathology)
- Elena di Daniel (Nuffield Department of Medicine)
- Francis Szele (Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics)
- Gabriele de Luca (Nuffield Department of Clinical Neuroscience)
- Niki Sibson (Department of Oncology)
- Sarosh Irani (Nuffield Department of Clinical Neuroscience)
There will be a networking drinks reception following this event.
You can register for this free event here.
To keep up with the latest news, events and funding opportunities in the areas of immunology, infection and inflammation, join the Immunology Network by emailing this address: firstname.lastname@example.org