Surgical Grand Rounds - Dr Marc-Antoine Labeyrie
Interventional Neuroradiologist, Hôpital Lariboisière, Paris, France
Clinical Research Surgical Grand Rounds
Friday, 21 February 2020, 8am to 9am
Lecture Theatre 1, Academic Centre, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
“Diagnosis and management of vascular diseases of the spinal cord"
Dr Marc-Antoine Labeyrie is currently a clinical research postdoc in Neuroradiology at the John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, and hospital practitioner in interventional neuroradiology at Hôpital Lariboisière, Paris, France.
He has seven years experience as a consultant interventional neuroradiologist, 10 years experience as a diagnostic neuroradiologist, 10 years experience as a medical teacher and seven years experience as a clinical researcher.
- Imaging of cortical focal dysplasia in adult
- Imaging of acute ischemic stroke
- Cervical and intracranial artery dissections
- Epidemiology of rare macrovascular causes of Ischemic stroke
- Mechanical thrombectomy
- Brain AVM embolization
- Spinal AVM embolization
- Balloon angioplasty in cerebral vasospasm
- Epidemiology of intracranial hemorrhage
- Chronic idiopathic intracranial hypertension
All members of the University and NHS clinical staff are welcome.