'Ovarian metastases from gastrointestinal tract cancer'
- Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon, Basingstoke and North Hampshire Hospital, Basingstoke
- Founder, Previous Director and Currently Assistant Director, UK Pseudomyxoma Peritonei National Centre, Basingstoke
- Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer, University of Southampton
- Yeoh Ghem Seng Honorary Professor Surgery, Nat Univ Singapore
- Honorary Professor Surgery, Aarhuis University Hospital, Aarhuis, Denmar
- President Section Coloproctology Royal Society Medicine – 2015/16
- President in Waiting Association of Coloproctology of GB and Ireland (ACPGBI)
- Founder Member, Executive Member Peritoneal Surface Oncology Group International (PSOGI) – World Society Peritoneal Malignancy
- Clinical Advisor to NICE UK
- Trustee, Kingston Trust, Pelican Cancer Foundation
The lecture will be chaired by Professor Freddie Hamdy, Head of Department at the Nuffield Department of Surgical Sciences.
All members of the University and NHS clinical staff are welcome.