The Oxford Medical CE Marking Forum - Seminar Series
Monday, 24 April 2017, 9am to 10am
Botnar Research Centre, Old Rd, Oxford OX3 7LD
Dr Gurge Phull, Medical Regulatory Affairs Manager at Element Materials Technology, will be giving a presentation on: 'Medical device risk management – a holistic approach.'
Element has laboratories worldwide and testing provide services to the Aircraft, Oil, Railway, Automotive, MOD and Medical industry. Dr Phull's team provides advice and resources to companies for worldwide medical device regulatory compliance. He has:
- over twenty years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry (covering R&D, clinical and registrations);
- worked with IVD’s (HIV, Hep C, etc), pathology instrumentation and training (customer/sales /service) for more than a decade;
- has more than 17 years' experience working with medical devices.
As main lead / head of quality assurance / regulatory affairs in the UK and abroad, Dr Phull has experience and expertise:
- in product design & development (inception to market launch), manufacturing, training;
- auditing quality / regulatory systems for worldwide compliance (EU, USA, ROW – CE marking (MDD), FDA’s QSR, ISO 13485 etc);
- standards and testing compliance.
Register for a (free) ticket at Eventbrite. *There is a limit of 60 tickets*
Join us on our LinkedIn group “Oxford Medical CE Marking Forum”
For more information, contact: OxMCEF@outlook.com