The Oxford Medical CE Marking Forum: Webinar
Friday, 15 November 2019, 3pm to 4pm
Zoom online meeting, interactive webinar. (Joining instruction will be included in the registration confirmation email).
Speakers: Timothy Denison and Fawad Jamshed
Are you developing a medical device? Would you like to bring your device to the market? Then you do need a Quality Management System. There are parts of the FDA regulations and ISO requirements that do apply to you, even if you are pre-market.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- Which are the requirements of the Medical Device Regulation?
- What is the role of Quality Management System?
- What are the building blocks of the Quality management system?
- What are the different stages of Quality Management System ?
- How different elements of Quality Management System can be integrated/bootstrap together?
- Role of Usability engineering in the Quality Management System?
- A demonstration of the Quality Management System Software (eQMS working examples)
Registration is free.