All four NDS nominations for full professorships were successful, following assessment by the Recognition of Distinction Committee.
- Claire Edwards - Professor of Bone Oncology
- James Fitzgerald - Professor of Neural Interfacing
- Kokila Lakhoo - Professor of Global Paediatric Surgery
- Ian Mills - Professor of Prostate Cancer
Two of our researchers also successfully obtained Associate Professor titles.
- James Hunter - Associate Professor of Transplant Surgery
- Mark Sullivan - Associate Professor
Professor Freddie Hamdy, Head of Department, said: ‘These are very well-deserved achievements in their career, and I would like to say how grateful we are for their great contributions to the department and the University.’