Below you find brief information on how to apply for our graduate taught and research programmes. For more detailed information please follow the links or contact the Graduate Studies Administrator.
- Admissions for entry in 2022/23 opened in September 2021. For closing dates, please consult the individual course pages on the Graduate Admissions website.
- The main application deadline for entry in 2022/23 is Friday 03 December 2021, 12 noon UK time.*
(* The December deadline is also the deadline for most of Oxford's scholarship schemes.)
- Later applications may still be considered as long as places are available.
- For more information about our graduate programmes including entry requirements and supporting materials required for applications, please see the Graduate Admissions website for Surgical Sciences.
- It is your responsibility to ask your referees to write a reference for you and to ensure that they have submitted it by the deadline. Make sure that you give them plenty of notice and that you make them aware of the deadline.
- All applications have to be submitted online via central Graduate Admissions for the University of Oxford.
- Make sure your application is complete in time for the relevant application deadline, otherwise it will not normally be considered by the department. Please note that there is a non-refundable application fee to pay for each application you make.