John Radcliffe Hospital, Level 6, Room 6600, Headley Way, Headington, Oxford, OX3 9DU
Athena SWAN Coordinator
I joined NDS as the Athena SWAN Coordinator in September 2019. My role involves analysing data to devise and deliver effective initiatives to improve equality, diversity and inclusion within the department. This involves:
- reviewing the department’s policies and culture and ensuring that it offers an environment in which all staff and students can thrive and feel valued.
- Co-chairing the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Conducting regular self-assessments of the department's staff and student data
- Coordinating and analysing the department's staff surveys
- Overseeing the implementation of the department's Athena SWAN action plan
- Overseeing the writing of the department's Athena SWAN submissions
I am also a trained Mental Health First Aider and am happy to speak to anyone who may be seeking mental health and wellbeing information and resources.
My working hours are Tuesday - Friday 07:30-15:30