John Radcliffe Hospital, Level 6, Room 6600, Headley Way, Headington, Oxford, OX3 9DU
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Manager
I joined NDS in September 2019. My role involves analysing data to devise and deliver effective initiatives to improve equality, diversity and inclusion within the department. This involves:
- reviewing the department’s policies and culture and ensuring that it offers an environment in which all staff and students can thrive and feel valued.
- Co-chairing the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Conducting regular self-assessments of the department's staff and student data
- Coordinating and analysing the department's staff surveys
- Overseeing the implementation of the department's Athena SWAN action plan
- Overseeing the writing of the department's Athena SWAN submissions
I am also a trained Mental Health First Aider and am happy to speak to anyone who may be seeking mental health and wellbeing information and resources.
My working hours are Tuesday - Friday 07:30-15:30