+44 (0)1865 612264
John Radcliffe Hospital, Level 6, Room 6605, Headley Way, Headington, Oxford, OX3 9DU
Committees and working groups
- NDS Outreach Committee – Chair
- NDS Communications and Marketing Committee – Co-Chair
- NDS Events Committee - member
- NDS Support Staff Forum – member
Communications and Public Engagement Officer
- CIPR Accredited PR Practitioner
I joined the Nuffield Department of Surgical Sciences in May 2015. As Communications and Public Engagement Officer, I lead on all internal and external communications in the department and coordinate our public engagement activities.
I am Editor-in-Chief of the department's website and I have an overview of the Intranet. My other main responsibilities include producing the fortnightly NDS bulletin, producing publicity materials and developing online content, supporting the department's academics in communicating their research, and managing our social media channels.
- Reward and Recognition Scheme award for the year of 2021
- In 2021, I received an NDS COVID Champion award in the category of Administrative Staff. I also received joint awards in the category of Team Effort for the Virtual Work Experience and NDS Events.
- NDS Citizen of the Year 2019
- In 2018, I received an award under the University's Reward and Recognition Scheme for the work I have done setting up the Medical Sciences Divisional Image Bank Project.
- Emergency First Aider
- Mental Health First Aider