Medical Sciences Careers Day
Friday, 23 September 2016, 9am to 6pm
Medical Sciences Teaching Centre - South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PL
Career talks from guest speakers, as well as networking with speakers and recruiters.
Career talks from guest speakers including:
• Hannah Kerr, Director of Communication & Government Affairs, GSK
• Claudio Nunes-Alves, Senior Editor, Nature Reviews Microbiology
• Namir Hassan, Director of Translational R&D, Immunocore
• Penny Palmer, Producer, BBC Horizon
• Mike Tallis, Associate Consultant, IMS Consulting Group
• Said Hasnaoui, Director, Oxfordshire Science Festival
• Rachel Bray, Careers Adviser for Researchers, Careers Service
• Panel discussion 'How to handle the transition from PhD to postdoc'
For further details and to register, please click here.