Surgical Grand Rounds - Oxford Complex Aortic Team
Consultant Cardiac Surgeons, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Clinical Research Surgical Grand Rounds
Friday, 22 January 2021, 8am to 9am
Virtual event via Microsoft Teams
“Contemporary management of aortic pathology by the Oxford Complex Aortic Team - OxCAT”
Oxford Complex Aortic Team was established three years ago with the aim to bring together all relevant disciplines involved in treating patients with complex aortic disease (Radiology – Genetics – Cardiology – Anaesthesia - Cardiac Surgery and Vascular Surgery).
- Dr Raman Uberoi, consultant radiologist with interest in vascular radiology and interventional radiology
- Dr Amar Keiralla, consultant anaesthetist with interest in aortic anaesthesia and intraoperative TOE
- Mr Shakil Farid, consultant cardiac surgeon with interest in aortic surgery
- Mr Ed Sideso, consultant vascular surgeon with interest in aortic surgery and endovascular surgery
- Mr George Krasopoulos, consultant cardiac surgeon with interest in aortic surgery
They will try to address issues related to the management of the aortic aneurysms and the treatment options available to us today.
Chair: Professor Freddie Hamdy
All members of the University and NHS clinical staff are welcome.
Please email Louise King if you would like to attend.